Vox Money is exclusively available to our selected partnerships. We’re keen to support organisations that help local communities so we’re teaming up with local credit unions, financial organisations and associations that are community focused to offer you a fantastic account.
To open a Vox Money account you will first need to check that your local community group is a Vox partner. To do this you can search via our handy postcode look-up. Simply tap in your postcode and a list of Vox partners local to you will come up. Select your local community group and off you go, you will be directed straight to the groups sign up page.
Can’t find your local community group?
Let us know who your local partner is, and we will contact them about becoming a Vox Money partner.
1. Sign up and submit your details in minutes
To get started:
- Check that your local community group is a Vox partner.
- Visit your local community group website.
- Locate the Vox Money ‘Apply Now’ banner to access the application.
- Complete the online application and hit submit.
- On successfully completing the application, you will be sent an email with Customer ID. Remember to keep your Customer ID number handy as you will need this every time you login.
- Your account number and sort-code will be displayed when you login. Once you have your account details you can start to use your account straight away. Your Vox Money Visa Debit card will be sent to the provided address within 7-10 working days.
Keep your details safe
Only you should know the password and PIN to access your account. We’ll never ask you for these for any reason, and no one needs them to pay into your account.
Forgot your password or PIN?
If you forget your password or pin for your Vox Money account, there are a few ways you can get it back:
- Log in to your Vox Money account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You’ll need the answers to your security questions to complete this request, so make sure you keep them safe.
- Head to ‘Manage Card’ and click ‘View Card PIN’.
- Select ‘Manage Account’ in the mobile app and tap ‘View Card PIN’.
You can reset your password anytime, online and using the app.
To do this, simply go to the Login page of your account. You will need to insert your Customer ID and then there will be an option to select ’Having trouble logging in?’ You will need to enter your following details:
- Registered email address
Once you have successfully submitted these details you will be asked to create a new personal Password.
Remember: Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least an uppercase letter and a lowercase letter and at least a single number.
Important: If you change your email address for any reason, please update your account. You can update your contact details in your Vox Money account by clicking on Users while you are logged in.
2. Activating your Card
After setting up your account using the instructions above, you’ll receive your Vox Money Visa Debit Card in the post within 7-10 working days. As soon as you receive your card please sign the back of it.
You’ll need to unfreeze your card before you use it. There are a few ways you can do it:
Unfreeze your card using our website
- Login to your account using your Customer ID and the password you selected during sign up at voxmoney.co.uk
- Click on ‘Manage Card’
- Click ‘Unfreeze Card’
Unfreeze your card using our mobile app
- Login to your account using your Customer ID and the password you selected during sign up
- Tap ‘Summary’ and then ‘Manage your Account’
- Tap ‘Unfreeze Card’
Important: We recommend that you do not close any existing bank accounts or cancel your Direct Debit mandates until you have established that your Vox Money account is set up.