There’s plenty to shout about when it comes to our Vox Money account, and we like to start by making the sign-up process as easy as possible. You can sign-up in just a few simple steps via our website or mobile app.
1. Sign up and submit your details in minutes
It only takes a few minutes to sign up and start receiving money into your Vox Money account. To get started:
Signing up using our website
- Submit your personal details through our Register Now button.
- Set up your security questions and 4 digit security number – make sure you keep them safe, you’ll need them!
- If your application is successful, we’ll let you know straight away.
- We’ll then send a welcome email to the address provided, which will contain your new sort code, account number and customer ID.
- Using your sort code and account number, you can immediately have money paid into your Vox Money account.
Signing up using our mobile app
- Visit the iTunes or Google Play store. Search ‘Vox Money’ and download our mobile app.
- Start your application and submit your personal details through the ‘Create One’ button.
- Set up your security questions, 4-digit secret number and 6-digit passcode. You will be sent several verification codes (via SMS) throughout the process.
- You can then have money paid into your Vox Money account using your sort code and account number.
Keep your details safe
Only you should know the password and PIN to access your account. We’ll never ask you for these for any reason, and no one needs them to pay into your account.
Forgot your password or PIN?
If you forget your password or pin for your Vox Money account, there are a few ways you can get it back:
- Visit Need help logging in? to log in to your Vox Money account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You’ll need the answers to your security questions to complete this request, so make sure you keep them safe.
- Call +44(0)203 503 0307 and we’ll send you a reminder.
- Select ‘Get PIN’ in the main menu on the website.
- Select ‘Manage Card’ in the mobile app.
Important: If you change your email address for any reason, please update your account. You can update your contact details in your Vox Money account by clicking on Users while you are logged in.
2. Activating your Card
After setting up your account using the instructions above, you’ll receive your Vox Money Visa Debit Card in the post within 7-10 working days. As soon as you receive your card please sign the back of it.
You’ll need to activate your card before you use it. There are a few ways you can do it:
Activating your card using our website
- Login to your account using your email address and the password you selected during sign up at voxmoney.co.uk
- Click on your balance to open the details page
- Click on ‘Your Card’ and under ‘Card Status’ change the toggle to Active
Activating your card using our mobile app
- Login to your account using your email address and the password you selected during sign up
- On the ‘Summary’ page tap the ‘Manage Card’ button
- On the Manage Card screen tap ‘Unfreeze Card’
Important: We recommend that you do not close any existing bank accounts or cancel your Direct Debit mandates until you have established that your Vox Money account is set up.
If you have any further questions about your account, visit our FAQs.
Still don’t have the answer? We’re all ears, over the phone, 24/7, 7 days a week at +44(0)203 503 0307.